Sunday, January 2, 2011

The girl that empties my wallet


Day 2 of 365  1-2-11
ISO: 250
Aperture: F2.8
60mm
Shutter Speed: 1/250s

This was a quick experiment in looking for light.  At first we were on the porch and my daughter's back was to the sun.  The light was not falling on her face enough to make it clear and the shadows were too much.  We moved out to the middle of the yard and had her face lit from the sun on her right.  Then I looked for the background to find something dark to frame around her.  The green bush was perfect and I think this shot turned out well.  I shot it wide open at f2.8 so I had to make sure my focus point was on her eyes.  If the eyes are not sharp, then the rest of the picture is useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.