Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LAX and a camera

Hawaiian Airlines

I was recently in Los Angeles and had some time to capture planes landing. This photo of a Hawaiian Airlines jet is the result of a mini photo assignment that I gave myself. In order to be comfortable with putting my camera in manual mode and capturing the shot I give myself photo assignments from time to time to keep the camera in my hands and the creativity flowing. Anyone who has been near the LAX airport is aware of the Hot and Now restaurant located conveniently below the landing zone of the planes. I enjoyed a noisy lunch while aiming my camera at the sky.

2 comments:

  1. How dare you!?!?! Hot & Now!?!?! You mean, IN N OUT! That's like accidentally calling a Rolls Royce a Festiva.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I did make a big mistake. It is an In and Out burger. I stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.