Saturday, May 2, 2009

Free Comic Book Day - Wolverine

Today I got to meet the real fake Wolverine!

Free Comic Book Day

It was my first time going to a comic book store, and I must say it was quite an experience. I was able to join the ranks of the comic book allstars today while receiving my free copy of the Wolverine comic book. While in line I met the amazing Iron Man

Free Comic Book Day

Free Comic Book Day

The best part of the day (above and beyond meeting the real fake Wolverine and Iron Man) was to spend some quality time with my brother and nephew. Waiting in line at the comic book store to receive a free copy of a comic book was not what I had in mind today, but it was a real treat and would not have traded it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.