Thursday, July 10, 2008

Strong Door

Strong Door
Strong Door

The current photo assignment that Kevin of Kevin's Photography and I have been working on is "door knob." In order to capture this photo assignment I took the classic route and found all kinds of door knobs from the front of a church, the door to a caboose, but I kept coming back to this shot of the door to a log cabin. This is the door to a log cabin that was built in 1850 and home to Andrew and Elizabeth Strong and their Children (hence the "Strong" Door.) Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy this shot in Black and White. The Position where the image falls out of focus is perfectly aligned with the hinge of the door. Great Composition!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.