Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tracks From My Youth

Tracks From My Youth
Tracks From My Youth

I grew up relatively near these tracks and every time I passed by them I felt like they needed to be captured on film. I think having an eye for images for me goes way back to the days as a kid when I would see these train tracks and wish I had a camera. I was traveling in Taylor this week and passed by them again, only this time I had the camera on me. The way the tracks go on to infinity really captivates me and makes me wonder what is down the line. I hope you enjoy this shot because it means more to me than just a picture, it reminds me of my youth and the origins of my passion for photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.