Thursday, June 9, 2011

Checkers Grand Opening in Lake Orion

The other day I received a tweet from @starmode6 letting me know about the grand opening of the Checkers in Lake Orion.  I drove by there today for lunch and the place was packed!  I'm so happy to see new business arrive in Lake Orion and was happy to order a number 10 for lunch.  The fries were delicious.  Seriously.  I need to do a P90x workout to get rid of them, but they were so worth it.  Here's my photo essay from the visit today.


Checkers Lake Orion Grand Opening

Checkers Lake Orion Grand Opening

Checkers Lake Orion Grand Opening

Checkers Lake Orion Grand Opening

Checkers Lake Orion Grand Opening

1 comment:

  1. Love your pics! You are very talented. Great shots, cool angles and awesome quality.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.