Thursday, May 28, 2009

Classic Shots

I thouroughly enjoy going to classic car shows and photographing other people's prized possessions. I enjoy meeting the owners and learning about the uniqueness of their vehicle and what makes it special to them. The amount of effort and attention provided to these machines is massive and requires a similar passion to that of my passion for photography. We share that love for something and I like to share my photos with the owners. It's a great give and take relationship.

Today I shot entirely in manual to get used to controlling the exposure and really get to know my camera. I used a polarizing filter to take the shadows away and allow the paint to really show it's true colors. I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I did meeting the owners of these vehicles.

Classic Cars

Classic Cars

Classic Cars

Classic Cars

Classic Cars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.