Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Colors Sneak Peak

As promised, here's the sneak peak from Sunday's portrait session. Here's one of the twins giving me one of those cute curious looks

Fall Color Portraits

At one year old, this guy can really move. Here he is looking taller than ever.
Fall Color Portraits

I really like these overhead photographs.
Fall Color Portraits

Here's a shot of the big sister without the cookie monster stuffed animal.
Fall Color Portraits

Keeping 1 year old's smiling is a challenge that Dad was up for.
Fall Color Portraits

I really like how the gazebo frames this next shot along with the leaves in the background.
Fall Color Portraits

I hope you enjoy this sneak peak. I really had a great time meeting you and having the opportunity to photograph a moment in your lives.
Fall Color Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.