Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Color Portrait Session Sneak Peak

We could not have asked for better weather yesterday. The fall colors were in full swing, the sun was just right, and the water was not too cold on the photographer (I had to get my feet wet for a couple shots.) Here's a sneak peak from yesterday's photo session.

The girls started off the photo shoot with a few poses in the grass. Here's a shot of the ladies smiling (notice the missing tooth.)

DSC_3811

Here is the mandatory Edward Maurer Jumping photo:
DSC_3803

And yet another jumping photo:
DSC_4105

This brick wall had some great light and was a terrific location for some individual portraits.
DSC_4206

DSC_4194


Don't worry mom, I got a picture of him smiling too. I like the serious look he gave me here.
DSC_4233

I saved my favorite shot for last. I love everything about this next shot from the lighting to the composition to the sense of happiness in Mom and Dad's faces.

DSC_4350

Thanks for allowing me to capture a moment in time for you today. Stay tuned for your proof book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.