Friday, August 8, 2008

Sleeping Bear Bluff

Wandering Bluff
Sleeping Bear Bluff


This swimmer was wandering in the water of lake Michigan. In the distance is part of the sleeping bear dunes national lakeshore. I liked the composition of this one a lot because it highlights the beauty of the dunes and the vastness of lake Michigan. This picture would be nothing without the swimmer wandering in the water. I gave him room to walk in the frame in order to convey the distance and give a natural feel to the shot. Wow that was a mouthful, but these things are really what I was thinking when I took this shot.

I borrowed a friend's Nikon D80 and lens for this shot.
Camera: Nikon D80
Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 105 mm
ISO Speed: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.