Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Reese Portrait Session

Meet baby Reese, a 5 month old that seems to be enjoying life so far. I went to her home this weekend for a portrait session, and am pleasantly surprised with the results. In this first shot she shows how well her parents have been working on those strength and conditioning skills by holding her head up high.

Reese Portrait Session

After working on holding her head up, she showed us her smile.
Reese Portrait Session

I asked Mom and Dad to hold her hands for this shot, and it is my absolute favorite shot from the day.

Reese Portrait Session

Touchdown!!!!!!
Reese Portrait Session

Ok, maybe this next one is my favorite. Mom and baby showing me their supermodel pose.

Reese Portrait Session

I can't thank this family enough for allowing me to capture this moment in Reese' life. It was really a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.