Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pontiac Alley

Pontiac Alley
Pontiac Alley

This shot is a reprisal of a shot I took years ago with my old Nikon 5005 camera. I like the way the arches progress through the alley way. I took this on Wednesday this past week and was surprised to have the Pontiac Police tell me to stop photographing. A pan handler was asking me for money and I told him I would give him some money if I could take his picture. I was in a public place and parked legally, yet I was told to stop taking pictures. I think they did not want me to encourage pan handling, but the shot would have been great. I put my camera away, but I know that I had the right to take pictures.

Camera: Nikon D80
Exposure: 0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture: f/10
Focal Length: 38 mm
ISO Speed: 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.