Thursday, March 6, 2008

Orion Cover


Orion Cover, originally uploaded by edwardjohnphotography.

I froze taking this photo, but it was well worth it. A picture of this light structure is on the cover of coffee table book, but I like my version better. Shot tripod mounted with Nikkor 18-55mm lens at 1/30 sec - F/11. ISO 200. I'm sure many people have taken pictures of this thing head on with someone standing under it (I know because I have,) but I prefer to take different views of an object to get a different perspective. Remember the movie Dead Poets Society where Robin Williams had all of the kids stand on their desks? Well that's the idea, take a look at things in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.