Friday, March 7, 2008

Cloverfield View


Cloverfield View

Cloverfield was one of the most amazing movie's I've seen this year. I couldn't stand it when I was watching it due to all of the camera motion. However, after the movie was over I thought to myself "wow, that was really an amazing way to tell a story." Creating a movie from the perspective of the victim is nothing new, but the way that just a little bit of information is presented at a time puts all of the pieces to the puzzle at the end. This photo was taken at F1.8 with my Nikkor 50mm lens. ISO 400 at shutter speed of 1/100. I'll be traveling again this weekend and hope to take some great shots of both Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.