Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Eggs


Easter Eggs, originally uploaded by edwardjohnphotography.

Carrying an SLR into a grocery store is not always an inconspicuous thing to do, so that's where carrying such a small point and shoot camera has it's advantages. I had in mind to take an easter photo today, and I was searching for pastel color combinations or easter bunnies. When I came upon the eggs I thought that this was one of the things that represents easter to me, because I feel like coloring eggs is one of the best family activities. This picture is in black and white, because the eggs have what I call color potential. Maybe later today these eggs will find themselves dipped into a bowl full of vinegar, water, and color dye. Or maybe they will be vibrantly displayed in an omelet. Happy easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.