Monday, March 24, 2008

Backstage

Backstage


I'm digging into my archives with this one since my camera's in the shop. Taken back in December 2007, I saw this image in my head when I passed by these red levers. It was one of those double-take moments where I passed by the doorway and had to double back to look at it again. I had the wrong lens on at the time, but I had to get the shot anyway. I hope to get back to this theater and take this shot with the proper lens. In order to get the shot I had to bump the ISO up to 1000 causing some major grain. Putting that thought aside, I really love the depth of field and the way the lines lead you away from the point of origin.

ISO 1000
Shutter: 1/20s
Aperture: F/4
Focal Length: 70mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.