Sunday, March 20, 2011

Winter Funk

Michigan Sunrise

I can't explain it really. It's just a funk. A winter funk. Photography work starts to slow down and so does the longing to take pictures. Maybe deep down I needed a break and it was my body's way of saying "Give it a rest." I'm starting to break out of that funk and it feels wonderful. Maybe it's all the brides and grooms I've been meeting, maybe it's the warner weather, or maybe it's the end of a much needed break. All I know is I cannot wait for the first wedding to arrive. I can't wait to see what kind of art we produce this wedding season. It's going to be a fun ride and I hope you stick with me through it.

Here's a photo I captured on the way to the bus stop the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.