Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yet another sunset

I suppose if you look back through the past 2 years that I've been blogging that you would find a lot of pictures of sunsets. I think it's the rich color that comes from the light hitting so much atmosphere that intrigues me. I'll continue to take pictures of sunsets (actually took another one tonight at an engagement session) because they make me happy. Over the past two years I have been developing my "style" and I keep coming back to dramatic sunset photos. Maybe that's how a style is created and developed, by taking pictures of things that make you happy. Here's a shot that made me happy yesterday.

Standard May Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.