Monday, May 17, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance

There are many aspects to capturing the wedding day that I truely enjoy, and one of my favorite moments is the Daddy Daughter dance.  I take pictures that I would want to have, and this is a shot that I want to have when my daughter gets married.  I used to dance with my daughter when she was a baby and imagine what it would be like on her wedding day.  No matter how many weddings I shoot, this part of the day seems to bring a tear to my eye and a smile to my face.  This shot made me smile tonight.


Daddy Daughter Dance

3 comments:

  1. It is great! I love it! & it is also one of my favorite moments from a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed - You can truly capture the moment. This picture brings tears to my eyes. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m from brasil i lives americana brasil i adore be your photographer

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.