Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sparkie Turns 11 Today

My dog Sparkie turns 11 years old today. In dog years that's kinda old, but she's one of my best friends. She's laying on the floor right next to me as I type this and it's comforting to know that she's there. Starting to show her age with the amount of time it takes her to get up the stairs. She has moments of spunkiness when we play catch, but she doesn't last as long as she used to. I call her Sparkie the wonder mutt, because that's what she is.

Sparkie Turns 11 Today

EJP_5035

EJP_5013

5 comments:

  1. adorable! And i must say what a wonderful coloring your pup has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i could get mine to sit still :D gorgous pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. Had to bribe her with treats to get her to sit still.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.