Saturday, March 13, 2010

New York New York

I had one evening while at WPPI to go out on the town for a photo walk.  The Las Vegas strip is quite an interesting place, and taking a night time photo walk down it requires a tripod.  All I had was a mini tripod on me, so that's why this shot is close to the ground.  Sometimes the limitations that I have with the camera (either forced or otherwise) make for some creative shots.  It forces you to see things from different angles and to really pay attention to the art of photography.  Here's a shot of NY NY hotel entrance that I was able to capture between people walking by.  Taken at F10 about 1/8th of a second ISO 100.

Las Vegas

5 comments:

  1. I love the angle & lights! I have NEVER been to Las Vegas but have always wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly. Vegas was quite an experience and I think everyone should go there at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot! Scott and I enjoyed meeting you at WPPI. Keep in touch!

    Lana and Scott Kiser

    Lana Kiser Photography
    www.LanaKiserPhotography.com
    LanaQK@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lana and Scott,
    It was really great meeting you at WPPI as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work....way to go !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.