Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last Shot From Vegas

While waiting for my shuttle to the airport I captured this angle of the MGM Grand. It was the last photo taken in sin city and I was glad to be going home. 6 days in Vegas is quite a long time.


Las Vegas

I'm in need of a photographic challenge, so tomorrow I will be giving myself a photo challenge. Something to spark creativity and to make me thing outside the box a bit.  Leave a comment with your photo challenge suggestions, and maybe we can all join in on the fun.

3 comments:

  1. Well I'd like to join you in your Photo Challenge, but the 40D is broken, so I'll have to break out the point and shoot. What about something along the line of "Broken", for the photo challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, if you'll be around the office, a good challenge we always have is to make automation products look interesting when photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin, that sounds like a great photo challenge. "Broken" it is.

    Nick, I actually have some interesting photos of automation products. Maybe I'll post a couple.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.