Monday, March 29, 2010

Dirt Devil Thrown in the air

Every now and then I get the urge to take pictures of things thrown in the air. It's good father son bonding time. He tries to figure out how to throw odd objects into the air so that they will face the right direction for the camera. Meanwhile I try to aim, follow, and focus on the item and capture the shot at just the right time. It's great practice and I highly recommend it to any photographer. Just be careful of what you throw in the air. Pic items that will go in the trash anyway.


Dirt Devil Thrown in the air

3 comments:

  1. lol amazing! I LOVE this idea! I may have to try it one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a hysterical and fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot and a perfect item to toss in the air! We owned this exact vacuum ... I would have like to thrown it up in the air as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.