Thursday, February 11, 2010

You saw another photo?

Conversation between me and a friend while driving in my car today:
Me: I just saw another photo.
Friend: where? There was nothing there?
Me: I'll capture it when the sun gets lower on our way back.

Later.....
Me: Do you mind being in the shot?
Friend: Nope
Me: Walk over there while I grab my camera

This is what I saw today. My friend while he is a nice guy and completely awesome, he was not my complete vision for this shot. I envisioned an engaged couple walking together, holding hands, talking about their wedding day, and begin captured with the camera. For today's purposes, my friend was a good substitute. So imagine this photo with an awesome couple in love and maybe kissing near this tall grass.


Things that caught my eye today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.