Friday, January 1, 2010

Beginning the Year with a new Challenge

Two years ago I had a great idea. I wanted to improve my photography, and the way I decided to do it was to use the camera. I know, it's a new concept. But really, I gave myself a goal because I'm goal oriented. The goal was to post a new photo every day that was taken within that week. In 2008 I was able to do that with a few exceptions. In 2009 I fell short of that goal mainly because I didn't set it for myself. 2010 is a new year and so the goal is revived and better than ever. Not sure why it's better, but you get the idea.

The first photo of this year is one taken this morning while making my world famous chocolate chip pancakes. Forget about the fact that no one in the world knows about them until now. Happy new year and thanks for following my photographic journey.


My world famous Chocolate Chip Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.