Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Grosse Isle Bridge iPhone Photo

Grosse Isle Bridge Processed

I posted this image earlier but I had to re-post it with a bit of editing. In color it had it's own feeling of bliss with the sun setting and the calmness of the evening approaching. This photo desaturated seemed to bring a whole new emotion to the shot. This photo has been on my phone's wallpaper all day and I thought I would share this part of me today. The movement in the photo and the harshness of the shadows really tells a different story. It gives me a sense of tiredness and endlessness of driving into the night. Maybe I'm just sleepy from a long day. Hope you enjoy this edit as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.