Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Waiting for tow truck, iPhone photo opportunities

Today my car decide that the left front tire no longer needed to be attached to the vehicle. So while waiting for my tow truck to arrive, I thought it was a great opportunity to capture some photos with my iPhone.

Here's a shot of the car and the wheel slightly askew

Sebring Towed

Walking around the car, found this cool shot. I'm a big tiger fan.
Sebring Towed

The tire that left the car
Sebring Towed

This rust stain on the sidewalk made for an interesting texture. You can tell I was getting quite bored now.
Sebring Towed

And the tow truck arrives
Sebring Towed

Sebring Towed

The ride to the dealership
Sebring Towed

Sebring Towed

While at the dealership, thought this sign was appropriate for the story
Sebring Towed

I count my blessings that I was not on the highway when this happened. Having it fall of the car while in a parking lot made me feel much happier about the whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.