Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Accidental Captures

EJP2561_sm

I saw this shot through the viewfinder and pressed the shutter. Ok that happens to me a lot, but I saw this image of my smokin' hot wife standing outside of Lipuma's in Rochester and put the camera to my face, made no camera adjustments, and just took the shot so I wouldn't miss it. The background was a bit over exposed, but after viewing it on the screen I really liked the affect. I quickly adjusted my settings and took another shot but it was no where near as genuine and the look and feel of the shot was bland. I like my accidental capture much more and I think I just might incorporate it in some of my future shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.