Friday, June 5, 2009

iPhone Photo Friday - Treeline Sunset

iPhone Photo Friday

Posting a new photo to my blog every day has been quite a challenge for the past year and a half, and although I usually have my SLR with me sometimes it is not. Here's where my iPhone comes in real handy. I always have this lovely device on me, so why not use it to capture those moments where "I wish I had a camera." The saying goes, the best camera is the one you have on you at the time. The iPhone is in complete control of the exposure so it really teaches me to concentrate on composition. I saw this shot while playing volleyball last weekend at a graduation party. Mid game I stopped and took this shot (in the hopes that the ball would not hit me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.