Monday, February 9, 2009

Inspire Challenge

Inspire

What do you do when you have a photo challenge (had 2 weeks to do it,) and you work and travel? Write the word INSPIRE with your iPhone in the hotel room. I had two weeks to get this right and I took pictures of each of the letters in the word. However, I never got the letters I was looking for, or maybe it didn't seem right to me to stick with the expected. This idea came to me while looking at the moon and I thought, how about writing each of the letters with a light. The only light at my disposal was an iPhone with a flashlight application. This was the photo challenge, and althought I don't think this is my best image, it was a good exercise in creative thinking. I like my snow written INSPIRE a lot better than this, but the idea was to patch together each letter into a single image. Please see Kevin's Blog, and Milestones blog to see how they interpreted this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome concept Ed. I like. :-) And of course now I'll have to try some painting with light as well. - Autwan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.