Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Toys Photo Challenge

EJP6401

This week's challenge with Guyot Photography is to capture the concept of TOYS. My immediate thought when I heard this term was a toy store going out of business. So I went all photo journalistic on this one and took to the mall. I had a vision in my head of what this show would look like, but my vision was altered when I approached a store that I thought was still in business. I had no idea that this store was really going out of business when I brought my camera, so I dedided to capture the emptiness of the store along with the bright signs. Signs of the times right now "Going Out of Business", "Everything Must Go!", "Entire Store 50-70% Off"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.