Monday, January 19, 2009

Capture images that mean something

Strive to capture images that mean something. I try to fill the frame with emotion, with passion, with love, with grief, with fun, with beauty, and with meaning. I have several weddings to shoot this year, and I look forward to capturing those moments that need to be remembered and those moments that have meaning. Capturing the bride touch her new husband's shoulder, or just a shot of the ring being placed on the finger for the first time. I look forward to seeing the father of the Bride through the view finder and capturing that moment when he cries or the expression he has on his face during the Daddy daughter dance. I capture images that means something, and that means the world to me.

Here's a shot that means a lot to me:

High bar dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.