Saturday, September 27, 2008

LOHS Varsity Homecoming Sneak Peak

The following series of photos are some of my favorites from the game that help tell the story of the night. I have not finished processing all of the photos from the game, so stay tuned for a link to download all of the photos I took at this amazing game. Now on with the story:

The game begins with this piece of equipment right here. This is one of the game balls that was marked and ready for yesterday's game. Notice the band members blurred in the background of the shot.

LOHS Home Coming

And the band played on...
LOHS Home Coming

This next shot is a powerful display of the respect for the flag.
LOHS Home Coming
No game is complete without one of these helmet thingies.
LOHS Home Coming

Cheerleaders seem to drop their pom poms all in a row.
LOHS Home Coming
This next shot was one of my favorites from the night. I had to take the big honking lens off the camera in order to get this wide angle shot, but I'm so glad I did. The sunset was amazing this evenging and I just had to capture it.
LOHS Home Coming
Dragons!
LOHS Home Coming
Ok, yet another helmet shot, but I really liked this shot.
LOHS Home Coming
Here's the quarterback throwing a touchdown pass.
LOHS Home Coming
And here he is happy about the result.
LOHS Home Coming
This next shot would have been better if I had taken more frames, but instead I just got this one. I know that Mike from Photo Impressions Gallery
got a much better shot of this one than I did.LOHS Home Coming
After the game recap.
LOHS Home Coming


Again, stay tuned for a link to download more shots from Friday night's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.