Monday, September 8, 2008

I need your help

Ok, blog readers, I need your help deciding on a photo. Tomorrow I am submitting three photos to the Scripps Mansion photo contest. I have two photos that really rock and there's no question that they will be submitted (I will post them in a future blog entry.) However the third image is really tough and I cannot decide which one. So please leave a comment and let me know which one you like the best out of these two shots.

EdwardJohnPhotography-4874_small
Over Her Shoulder


EdwardJohnPhotography-4781_small
Lonely Knight

Which one do you like best out of these two? Please help me decide.
Thanks,
Ed

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that's a tough one! I like the chiseled strength of the stone face and the softness of the womans shoulder. I like them both and therefore am no help to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ed,
    I met you in Bill's class at Scripps.

    I see you decided to go with Lonely Knight. I really like that one. But since I was entering as well, it didn't seem right to tell you. ;) Your pictures looked great matted and framed. Good luck. Are you going to the tour and reception on Friday?

    I am probably going to post my entries in flickr and on my blog either later today or tomorrow.

    I really like the knight, I think you will do well with it.

    ~Sheryl
    www.crap-o-rama.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.