Tuesday, August 12, 2008

After The Flight

After The Flight
After The Flight

This morning was like every other morning until I left my home and discovered this lovely balloon had just landed in a field near my house. You may remember this from my posting a few weeks ago titled "Just a Balloon" Yet again I was surprised by this amazing thing and happy to have my camera with me. This balloon belongs to Sky Adventures, and they operate out of Oxford Michigan. The people that were riding this morning really seemed to have enjoyed themselves, and the staff was nice enough to allow me to photograph the balloon. I suggest giving them a call if you are ever in the mood for a hot air balloon ride.
Here's a couple more shots from this morning:
After The Flight

This last one is my favorite shot. It shows the riders after their morning lift. You can almost read their minds as they sadly watch the balloon deflate.

After The Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.