Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Charlotte Tower

Charlotte Tower
Charlotte Tower

Today was an experimental day of photography for me. I tried a lot of things and experimented with light, shadows, objects, colors, and framing. None of the images were worthy of posting on my blog, but I gained a whole lot of experience. Instead of posting nothing, I thought I would share with you this shot taken on my recent trip to Charlotte North Carolina. This building was in the downtown area and if anyone knows the name of it, please let me know.

Update: This is the Hearst Tower located at 214 North Tryon Street in the heart of downtown. It's the second tallest building in downtown Charlotte at the height of 200.9 meters. Read more at the Sky Scraper Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.