Saturday, June 28, 2008

A taste from last nights wedding

Cake Topper
A taste from last nights wedding

The happy couple were engaged in front of Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom. So naturally the cake topper had to be Micky and Minnie. This wedding was amazing and the bride and groom were obviously happy to be married.

I'm still processing the photos from this wedding, but I thought I'd give you a taste (Get it, cake, taste.....ok I'll work on my humor.) If you are a family member interested in some of the shots from this wedding, stay tuned for a link to download them.

Congratulations to the happy couple.


Camera: Nikon D80
Exposure: 0.02 sec (1/50)
Aperture: f/2.5
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.