Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Photo Assignment: Bridge

Bridge Photo Assignment
Bridge Blur

This weeks photo assignment with Kevin from Kevin from Kevin's Photography was to take a picture of a bridge. Here's my interpretation of that assignment. You can see Kevin's shot here. My intent for this shot was to focus completely on the word "bridge" when I took this shot. In order to get the fstop at 1.8 I had to increase the shutter speed to 1/1250 of a second. The intent with the top portion of the image is to make you guess if it's a bridge or not. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment. Leave a comment for Kevin too.


Camera: Nikon D80
Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/1250)
Aperture: f/1.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.