Friday, May 23, 2008

Driving Captures

Evening Sun
Driving Captures

What happens when you are the passenger in the vehicle and armed with a DSLR camera? It's a license to play with captures. This shot was taken at 25mph from the window of a minivan with a high shutter speed (1/1250 of a second.) I had to crop it just a small bit, but I think the result is great. Taking shots while riding in a car can be very hit or miss, but sometimes a gem shows up. I had the deck stacked in my favor on this event because the sun was setting through the trees and the light beams were what caused me to grab my camera in the first place. Hope you enjoy this photo as much as I do.

Camera: Nikon D80
Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/1250)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 640

2 comments:

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.