Thursday, April 10, 2008

Durgin Park


Durgin park

This was from my photo walk in Boston. Taken with a Canon Powershot SD750.

A lot of people have been asking me about my camera status, so here's an update. My Nikon D80 was returned to me by the Camera shop yesterday and it had not been fixed. I think they cleaned the sensor and tried to send it back to me even though they had explicit instructions to replace the sensor. Once a pixel dies it spreads, so I want another sensor put into my brand new camera. So far my satisfaction level with this particular retail company is very low. I have the camera for the weekend and will be taking some shots in Columbus Ohio, but will be giving it back to the shop on Monday to be repaired. Stay tuned for more on the dead pixel saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.