Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A couple days per year

Couple days a year
Couple Days Per Year

These trees bloom once per year and it only lasts a couple of days, but the smell and the beauty make it worth the wait.

By the way, my camera is back and I am so very happy. It's been 5 weeks without and I feel like it's been a way longer than that. I missed the way the camera felt in my hands and the way I see things through the view finder. I missed the sound of the shutter and the looks on people as I take their picture. I missed the clarity of the shots, having full control of the image, and the softness of the depth of field.

Ritz camera really took care of my camera for me. I had a dead pixel and they replaced the sensor. Thanks to the Ritz camera repair center for taking care of my D80.

Lens: 50mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.