Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Running From Camera Challenge Is On!

A good challenge helps to inspire creativity and keeps you striving for a goal to become better. My friend and fellow blogger Kevin from Kevin's Photography and I have agreed to a photography challenge this week. This week's challenge is called "Running From Camera" inspired from the blog with the same name.

The rules for this challenge match those of the Running From Camera blog:
"I put the self-timer on 2 seconds, push the button and try to get as far from the camera as I can."

So next Thursday March 27th, Kevin and I will post the result of this weeks challenge on our blogs, so stay tuned and see how creative we can become. Maybe we can get people to vote for their favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.