Sunday, March 9, 2008

Frap Art


Frap Art

I have been experimenting with portrait photography lately, and I find it quite a challenge to get the framing right and to find a pose that fits naturally. The model in this photo was such a ham that he made this shot quite easy. I learned a lot from this photo. I really like the composition of this shot and the pose of the model, and I could have had the model be a bit more in focus by focusing on his eyes or nose. Also, I think an smaller aperture than F3.5 would have worked better. The shutter speed could have been reduced from 1/125 down to 1/100 to allow a smaller aperture. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.