Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dead Pixel


Dead Pixel

While my friend Kevin is taking awesome pictures of the sunset in California, I am at home attempting to see things around the house in a different way. The sunset here in Michigan was equally stunning, and had I not been doing my day job I could have captured it's brilliance. Instead, this clock was the choice for today's post.

I have a dead pixel on my D80 camera that is almost in the center of the frame and it's really starting to annoy me.

Once the file is converted to jpg the pixel deformation is not as noticeable, but I still know it's there. Is a dead pixel on a brand new Nikon D80 camera a normal thing? Should I have it repaired or will that make it worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.