Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Construction Beard


Construction Beard, originally uploaded by edwardjohnphotography.

This guy made my life miserable today by pounding the concrete outside of my office all day. I repeat ALL DAY! I took my time taking this shot (actually several shots like this one.) This was the best of the bunch, but unfortunately it was taken in JPG format and not RAW. I failed to switch the format on the camera back from this past weekend's gymnastics meet. When shooting sporting events, I like to take them in JPG format because of space limitations and speed of writing the files. The trick is to switch the camera back to RAW format when I'm done.

ISO 200, Focal Length 210mm, F5.6, Shutter Speed 1/640s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.