Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Please Tip For Photos


Please Tip For Photos

Another installment of the New Orleans photo set; this picture was taken from across the street from some musicians. The faces of the street mistrals were intentionally cropped out of this photo to highlight what I thought was the most fascinating aspect of it, and that's the dog begging for money. After zooming into the shot I noticed that the dog just had puppies. Another thing I didn't notice when taking this shot was the text on the box that states "Please Tip For Photos." Had I noticed this while there I would have tipped them, because I tipped the guy with the dog on yesterday's post and the violin player too.

1 comment:

  1. Ed, the musicians photos were well done. You captured the soul of the city through music. I saw a bit more, you also captured the after math of Katrina. Example...the cracked cement wall, the bare feet, the shoes of the musician...in essence, despite the poverty they have found joy in their music.
    A word of encouragement...see outside the box. Think of what you felt when you played your trumpet. The feel, the sound, the vision you could capture in your mind through a melody.
    Well done, Your biggest fan, Ed's Mom

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.