Friday, February 29, 2008

Lord Chaz


Lord Chaz

The only vampire I know with a myspace page, Lord Chaz performs some of the best street theater as far as I'm concerned. I took his Vampire Walking tour in the French Quarter of New Orleans last week, and Lord Chaz was a great story teller and really scared some of the people in our group. If you get a chance to go to New Orleans I recommend this vampire tour, but only if you don't mind the site of blood.

This photo was taken at the end of the tour and the camera mounted flash was used. Notice how the light is harsh on the subject. Available light would have been much better, but there's not much light on Royal Street in the middle of the night. I'll soon be purchasing a Nikon SB800 speed light so that I can have a lot more control of the lighting.
ISO: 200
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: f5.6
Focal Length: 50mm

2 comments:

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.