Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If it needs a sign


If it needs a sign

Today was a long day of driving and no photo taking for Eddie. Stuck in a lot of snow and no opportunities to explore my craft of photography; I chose this photo as a representation of nostalgia because it was taken a month ago (a violation of my blog rules requiring photos taken within a week,) and the sign does appear to be old too. I took this shot on Magazine street in New Orleans on a terrific walk exploring the city. No dog was to be found when this shot was taken, but maybe the sign is a ruse.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ed :-) Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment on my blog. It is nice to know that such kind-hearted people are keeping us in their thoughts and prayers! God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.