Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dodge Snow Choices

Here's another shot from my nostalgia photo assignment. I couldn't decide if this shot looked good in color or in Sepia, so I chose both to post today. Let me know which one (if either) you prefer best. I feel like there is something missing in this shot. Maybe I wasn't standing in the right location. According to Ansel Adams, "A good photograph is knowing where to stand." You be the judge.


Dodge Snow Colored


Dodge Snow Sepia


Tomorrow I fly to New Orleans again and hope to take some great photos in that city again. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Sepia - give the look I think it should have. Makes you feel like you are in that particular time era. I don't think the shot is missing anything. Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Color shot. I see Kevin's point in the Sepia, but to me, since everything in the focus of the shot gives a nostalgic look, the shot doesn't need the Sepia tone.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.