Saturday, January 19, 2008

Air Book



Air Book

Giving yourself a photography assignment is a great way to keep active and help with creativity. Today's assignment was Education. The idea of this photo came to me after asking my son what he thinks of when I say the word "Education," and is first response was "books." All day I had been thinking about taking photos of buses, school buildings, and street signs and had not once thought of photographing a book. The bright sunlight and the cloud formations made for a terrific backdrop, and this was one of many photos taken of the book in flight. My son was nice enough to help me destroy the book by continually throwing it into the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.